Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Road Not Taken


The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both. And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could. To where it bent in the undergrowth;



I think the reason why I'm so jealous of this poem is because it applies to me personally and how the words just flow so gracefully. It also has a lot of symbolism in it which I love. The whole first paragraph just explains everything so well in so little words. To me its about someone who is searching for his own identity and has tried many paths with no success down any. Now he is just trying to get back on his feet again to decide which path he should take next. Looking down it. Hoping.



1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with this i love that poem so much. ya we don't always go with the popular things or go where everyone else goes but that is why we are who we are :).

    ReplyDelete