Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bad music

So today I am going to address how hit music is just plain bad. The lyrics have no meaning. The lyrics just are about sex, money, and drugs. Or the lyrics are just plain bad and just repeat the same thing over and over again. Now I don't know about you but that sounds pretty bad. People just listen to these types of songs only for the catchy beat and they don't pay attention to the lyrics. For me I go for the lyrics. Songs are supposed to apply to you somehow. Listen to songs that you can relate to and not ones about this garbage. Stop supporting them by buying their music. If you really want to listen to these types of songs then go download them from somewhere online. So yes I am giving you permission to go illegally download some music. Just don't go telling on me that I told you to do it.

1 comment:

  1. this is so true. i have no respect for most of the artists out there right now, can't sing, can't make a decent song. its all done electronically and most people don't even writer their own songs now days. its so sad

    ReplyDelete