Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm afraid

I'm afraid of that one day when I won't see or talk to you anymore. It terrifies me... Whenever I think about it it makes me feel like I've done something wrong. That I screwed up somewhere. And I'll never forgive myself for it. Even if it's not my fault I'll take the blame for it.
I'm afraid of the past and what will happen in the future. Life is just a scary place. So much can happen. But you can't just always play it safe. You have got to take risks. They could lead to success or failure. You will go through both many times. When you go take those risks. Play it smart don't be stupid stop and think.
I'm afraid of people. They scare me. I mean I don't know if some people purposefully try and make themselves scary or not. But there are just some people that I swear come from horror movies. I just wonder if they notice this or if they are just wanting to traumatize little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment