Sunday, February 5, 2012

One Word Answers

Well, I am going to address something that makes me kinda just mad and makes me think to myself. "Really.... Really." That one thing is when I receive a one word text response after I sent this big huge long meaningful text and all that respond with is a one word text response. Here are a few examples of what I often get. "hahahaha" "yes" yeah" "I know" "fun" The list just goes on. Its really hard to respond to those kinds of texts. It just ends the conversation. It just bugs me.

3 comments:

  1. i feel your pain, i hate those people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen brotha!! I would WAY rather just have them say goodbye than keep me hangin and trying to keep the conversation going and waisting my own time writing that whole thing out if they dont even care enough to add to the conversation. So annyoing.

    ReplyDelete