Saturday, February 18, 2012

Road trips

Ahhh road trips. Piling the family a big car and take off to an unknown place. They can get pretty hectic. Families fight and when they are trapped in a car for several hours it just becomes world war 3. People are throwing things. Crying. Complaining about being hungry and asking constantly how much longer till we get there. Parents say this is bonding time. But what they don't realize is that it's slowly driving them crazy. I am on a road trip right now to Cali. And trust me I want out of this car 10 and a half hours in a car.... With family. I mean I swear it's a form of torture. I'm wanting to kill my sisters and brother right now. But it's bonding time.... Right?

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain, if that's bonding time, what does it take for your parents to say your fighting?

    ReplyDelete